Web design for all screen sizes
Responsive web design
Our goal is to create websites that not only look beautiful, modern, and clean, but also help you do business and attract new potential customers. Responsive web design plays a key role in attracting visitors to your website, which is why it is important that your website is efficiently optimized for all screen sizes, web browsers and devices.
The importance of a responsive web design
Without a doubt, the future of the internet resides on mobile platforms, whether it’s the iPhone, Blackberry, Android device or tablet. The appearance of the smartphone means that the Internet has become increasingly attractive to the wider public. This smartphone mini revolution cannot ignore the changes in the habits of Internet users.
In today’s modern society, your brand should be visible on all devices owned by users so that they can have the sought information. Today, these devices are increasingly becoming mobile devices. Consequently, websites have to be optimised for mobile phones and this trend is rapidly growing.
If you already have a website, try to view on a mobile phone, and you’ll notice that it won’t show up in the same way as on a desktop computer. This is another reason why it’s important to create a mobile web location for your company.
The features of our responsive web design
- Based on the Bootstrap framework, HTML5/CSS3 and PHP
- Compatible with all main mobile platforms – iOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm WebOS, Nokia / Symbian, Windows Mobile, Bada, Meego
- Takes up a small amount of memory (12k compressed for all mobile functions) and minimally affects the download speeds when presenting photographs
- HTML5 markup driven configuration of websites where coding requirements are simplified
- Access to features such as WAI-ARIA is also included in order to ensure that the pages work properly on screen readers (e.g. VoiceOver in iOS)
- Controls are touch optimised
Clink on the link to see our web design portfolio.